Correction of the little problem with the no-limit add-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction of the little problem with the no-limit add-on

As some of you have noticed, there was a small problem with the menus when you installed my no-limits add-on for MGE. Just download this file : menu.txt and it should work perfectly.
    Sorry if I did not think of giving it to everybody earlier. I guess I was waiting for the opportunity to put it in the database
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Here's the file
    Attached Files
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Allright, as it is leaving the first page of the forum, I post a new reply to make it back on top. As I hear no complains, I guess that the reparation definitely works.

Comment

Bump again
        14 downloads : it's my own private database

Comment

I just installed it, and it works great.

Comment

Though I've gotten so used to hitting "load game" to save and "join game" to load I'll probably keep hitting them for a little while.

Comment

Thanks Ostrander !
              It's always hard to quit bad habits

Comment

Working...
              X