Where do I get Fantastic Worlds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I get Fantastic Worlds?

I just downloaded a game but then I realized that I needed Fantastic Worlds. Where do I download this or order it? (specific web address please). Thanks for any help,

Brian
    Brian Scrivner

Well, Fantastic Worlds is pretty old, and I don't think new copies are still being sold. Your best bet is Ebay or second hand shops. FW scenarios are also compatible with the Multiplayer Gold Version of Civ2 (I think)
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

if you only have the original civ or the Conflicts in Civilization, definitely get civ multiplayer gold. it is compatible with all other versions of civ2 scenarios plus it has the CiC and FW scenarios included. if you get multiplayer gold you can also play the MPG scenarios plus the added bonus of playing online. try ebay for sure, that's where i got my copy

Comment

is so old now, it should be free !!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

If you can find a copy of FW or MGE on eBay, SNAG it. And if you can't then you can download my Fantastic Worlds patch or my Multiplayer Gold Edition patch.
          Discover the latest breaking news in CA and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.
          Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for all the help! I'm downloading FWPatch now.
            Brian Scrivner

Comment

Working...
            X