No announcement yet.

Interview with Ming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I PM'ed solver about making ming the next interview and this is the response I got: "I would do Ming as well for #5, but Markos doesn't allow me. As Ming is a staff member, he says that I must postpone it. Perhaps you'd like to ask Ming some questions, for future interview?
    Solver"

So no official interview w/Ming for awhile, unless everybody goes and bugs Markos about it

Comment

Who is Ming?

Interesting you started with SNES Civ-1, so did I. I didn't have a clue what all those symbols meant on the city displays, but I was hooked.

Funny how solver's interviews lasted so long, and this one is only a few lines!
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I'm not the one to blame here! Ming is Faces of Apolyton #7, officially. If somebody wants to torture him, mail me on this one. And Ming, you prepare for about two hundred questions .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ming gives such a crappy interview. Let's interview MtG I'm sure he'll be fun.
          Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I think an interview with Venom would be interesting.

Unprintable, but interesting.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
            X