How much for MGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much for MGE

Anybody know any place to get MGE cheap. I really thought TOT would include that, considering how much I paid for it. I was really disappointed with TOT. The only reason I want MGE is to play some of the scenarios out there that won't work with my older version. So I don't want to pay a lot.

i have seen it for about 24.99 or so..... you have to hunt around for it though
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

You maybe able to get it for $19.99, that's the price when MPE was first on the stock of Best Buy.

Comment

Take care with the MGE! I was quite dissappointed with it because diplomacy is completely screwed up with the AI. Please follow the threads about it in CIV2-Strategy.
        ------------------------

DAMNED MICROPROSE!! You
        have screwed up diplomacy with AI in you
        MGE!
        Fix it!

(I will sign with this as long as the problem is not solved)
        ------------------------

Comment

It's $19.99 at CompUSA, at least at the one near where I live. They also had Test of Time there for $19.99.
          "It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver" - Jean de La Fontaine

Comment

Shows how much we Australians get slugged for import duties and stuff. The Mac version here is selling for as much as approx. $60, which is about US$40.

------------------
            finbar
            Mono Rules!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

All of the civ/smac/ctp versions are available here on Apolyton EXCEPT MGE for the PC. (I would imagine that MGE/PC was an oversight and will be added since it is around for the Mac)
              Be the bid!

Comment

Mac version is expensive in the US, too.

Comment

Mac users always seem to get hit when a game version finally gets released. I called MacWarehouse and they are selling MPG for $53.51 and Civ2 single for $22.99 (US). No bargins there. I wonder if a pricing thread on the Mac Forum might help Mac users to chase down a reasonable deal or software bundles that might include Civ2?

HOLY CATS! I just found Civ2 MPG Mac for $15.99 at Computers4Sure and $17.95 at Software BuyLine!! I just used the shopping Bot on the ACS Mics. page http://apolyton.net/misc/. There were lots of other games too including PC versions. The most expensive game was SMAC for Mac, but that was only $39ish (I was too blown away over the MPG to write down the price :-P )! Go to the Miscellaneous page and search for "civilization". TOO DAMN COOL!

------------------
                  Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

[This message has been edited by MacUser (edited February 05, 2000).]
                  "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

Mac - I almost responded with that link without reading all of your post! That is where I eventually found MGE. I think Apolyton gets credit from Amazon through the ApolyStore, so if the price is close I'll buy stuff through their link.

Marcos/Dan how does the other link work for you?
                    Be the bid!

Comment

Working...
                    X