Super Deity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iis there any news on this for MGE?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

no news
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

No, no news, at least not up to my knowldege
        Personnaly, I don't plan to try the very hard task to find a way to make it easy for MGE
        Too much trouble with Civ3 coming out soon. But maybe that if Civ3 is not as good as it should be
        By the way, you can play a super deity game with MGE or ToT, it's just that you can't save it or get to the hall of fame.
        Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

BTW, you can also append lines to the land generation options.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes, it's right St-Leo.
            I didn't experiment it much, though
            What are the results ? More landmasses ?
            Anyway, it's more interesting with ToT where you can change the ways the worlds are shaped (they are four types, I believe).
            I've also heard that some people have written their own map generators for civ. Can anyone give more informations
            Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by Julius Brenzaida
              No, no news, at least not up to my knowldege
              Personnaly, I don't plan to try the very hard task to find a way to make it easy for MGE
              Too much trouble with Civ3 coming out soon. But maybe that if Civ3 is not as good as it should be
              By the way, you can play a super deity game with MGE or ToT, it's just that you can't save it or get to the hall of fame.
              Yes I've tried it, and it is great, but well when you can't save...

I can hardly play more than 4 hours straight these days, but well we will see how Civ III plays in 1-2 months from now, so I guess it's OK.

The easiest wqy would be to buy the original Civ II somewhere, but that is hard nowdays. Well if I find it for £5 somwhere I will surely buy it.

Comment

I've also heard that some people have written their own map generators for civ. Can anyone give more informations
                =>made a mapgenerator for my own game and added a save option to save as Civ II maps
                -->check on my site(see sign),download or imperia departement and try it out

(I'm going to look if i find other posts where editors were given)

Shade
                (any feedback is welcome)
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

sorry already removed the threads out of my subscribed list

shade:banned:
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                  X