Osmo Soininvaara, a Civ fanatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL!

Imagine ottok going to an EU meeting in Brussels.

"Finland think not many. Agriculture too. Budget must vote, eh? "

Ha-ha!

Comment

Brussels what is? A European Union a with quiet much economics?

I remember everyone sticking up for him when I had a go at him in the OT forum. It was the first time I`d posted there, and everyone had such a go at me that I didn`t go back for 3 months.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

He did better than I would if I went to a Finnish site armed with no more than a dictionary. In fact, I'd not be brave enough even to try.

Comment

Great... We started with Osmo Soininvaara, and now tell jokes about ottok.

* Whips Smash with a large trout *
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Hm.

"Weak beer you drunk get can, yes? You just drink to have more. Eh?"
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Ennyways, Osmo Soininvaara was just elected the new leader of the Green Party. In Finland, that means that his chances of being next PM are actually bigger than chances of monkeys flying out of my butt. Greens are up for gains in next election, probably becoming the fourth largest party.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
              X