Let's see what yours looks like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see what yours looks like.

Post a pic of your demographics screen. You can tell a lot from those numbers. Perhaps from an OCC game or just your last. You could just list the numbers but a pic would carry a bit more weight.

[This message has been edited by My Wife Hates CIV (edited April 30, 2001).]

While I don't have any pictures to share, sadly (and nowhere to upload them to, for that matter)...

MWHC:

quote:

Carthaginians: -10 tons

Any idea what the Carthaginians were doing in that game?
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

What does that -10 mean?

Comment

I've seen negative disease amounts and I think you can get it with approval rating.

Why doesnt life expectancy ever go above 78? At least I've never seen it go higher.

[This message has been edited by Chris1111 (edited May 01, 2001).]

Comment

He's saying that the pic says the Carthaginians have -10 for pollution on your chart there mwhc.

I think a map or something would have been more fun for show and tell personally, as I usually dont take screen shots of demographics, since they change so fast.
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

well duh, I understand where the -10 is comming from... the pic. What does -10 mean in game terms?

Comment

your family size is incredibly low, get expanding, fella...

but your military service looks nice, I never get above 5 years or so, I'm a man of a small military..

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV on 05-02-2001 03:43 PM
                well duh, I understand where the -10 is comming from... the pic. What does -10 mean in game terms?

I think it is pretty well known that the AI does not suffer from pollution. So everytime I look at Demographics, there is always an AI picked out as being 0%. Maybe -10% is just a minor bug, like the Purple civ's ridiculous GNP numbers.

I get -ve GDP from time to time, which I dont understand either.

Comment

Working...
                X