has anyone else found this bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone else found this bug?

ok, on civ2 Multiplayer gold i think i found a bug. sometimes ill save a game then open up the cheat menu and reveal the map, just to keep a tab on my enemies. then i load up my game and keep playin. it seems after i do this the cheat menu is still activated, and i can use it. plus, it doesnt have that big guilty "CHEAT MODE ACTIVATED" in big bright red letters on your score screen. am i the only that found this, or what?
    Enjoy the war while you can, the peace will be terrible

quote:

Originally posted by popcornvendor on 05-02-2001 09:44 PM
    ok, on civ2 Multiplayer gold i think i found a bug. sometimes ill save a game then open up the cheat menu and reveal the map, just to keep a tab on my enemies. then i load up my game and keep playin. it seems after i do this the cheat menu is still activated, and i can use it. plus, it doesnt have that big guilty "CHEAT MODE ACTIVATED" in big bright red letters on your score screen. am i the only that found this, or what?

If you want to avoid the Cheat flag, you'll have to exit civII entirely, and then start it up again before re-loading.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
    X