• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That April Cantor is a babe!

oh yes!!

Who's that? The Foreign Advisor?

Her accent's kind of um... inspiring.

Comment

Her persuasive elegance, beauty, and charm bring forth only the most eloquent response from men:

"hubba hubba!"

------------------
      "There is no fortress impregnable to an ass laden with gold."
      -Philip of Macedon
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

She can "persuade" this majesty anytime.

(If you want a really pathetic commentary on my current lack of female company - I have twice consulted the High Council while in anarchy just to see her shake her hair free and flounce off!!)

[This message has been edited by East Street Trader (edited April 18, 2001).]

Comment

EST, that's sounds pretty bad, but I think you are streching the truth a bit. Yes, she is cute, but as the only female in the game, she doesn't have much compition.

------------------
          All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
            I see the world through bloodshot eyes
            Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Which is your favorite? The modern era April Cantor or the Medievil one?

Comment

The medieval one, easily!

"M'Lord, construct some embassies, so that I may sink my hooks into the hearts of other nations - you'll not regret it..."

I say I won't regret it. *Nudge, nudge*

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by East Street Trader
                  I have twice consulted the High Council while in anarchy just to see her shake her hair free and flounce off!!

I have found I don't need to start that boring Civ2 now. I turn on the computer and play the "anarchy 1.avi" and "anarchy 2.avi" directly.

Does anybody know how to filter others?

BTW, who is April Cantor?
                  Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

I just did a search for her and found this short biography in connection with a movie called Enemies Within. She's at the bottom of the page. It even has mention of Civ II!

It doesn't seem she's been very busy acting lately.

Edit: URL fixed

[This message has been edited by winston (edited April 21, 2001).]

Comment

What?!? I never knew her name!

OK, she's kind of cute and all, but she's ticked me off with her bad advice more than once. usually in a deity game when I'm desperate for something that will work, and her advice causes the whole world to send their tanks onto my musketeer defended cities.

Besides, she's got something going with the military advisor. didn't anyone else notice that??
                      Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
                      ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Father Beast
                        OK, she's kind of cute and all, but she's ticked me off with her bad advice more than once. usually in a deity game when I'm desperate for something that will work, and her advice causes the whole world to send their tanks onto my musketeer defended cities.

I follow her bad suggestions repeatedly. And I forgive her everything.
                        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Father Beast on 04-21-2001 11:02 PM
                          What?!? I never knew her name!

Besides, she's got something going with the military advisor. didn't anyone else notice that??

yes i have noticed this..... funny how she talks about sinking her claws into others and you can here the military advisor in the dungeon singing away..... must be an s&m chamber
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

hmm....... You people worry me.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by War4ever on 04-22-2001 03:11 PM
                              yes i have noticed this..... funny how she talks about sinking her claws into others and you can here the military advisor in the dungeon singing away..... must be an s&m chamber

Yeah! and how she talks about making an alliance now, "and betray them later", she says in this sultry voice with an ever so slight glance over at the military advisor. I mean, who does she think she's fooling?

Fortunately, I'm married and immune to all her wiles. as my capitol falls, I'll strangle her and send the colonel to join our musketeers defending the city walls.

I mean, the invasion is her fault, anyway.
                              Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
                              ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Working...
                              X