Civilization 2 Gold....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 2 Gold....

I have Civ2 and I would like to play multiplayer, but I'm not prepared to fork out another £10 on Civ2 Gold when I forked out £40 on Civ 2. Is there a patch or update I can download? Or dose anyone know where I can download Cov 2 Gold full edition?

Nuh, there's no patch. You need the MP version of the game in whichever form. It hasn't been available for download, but who knows anymore?

------------------
    Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
    Founder, ACS Gourmet Recipe Exchange
    Horse and Hydey Wrangler
    Mono Rules!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

A Spanish version is available for download at El Taranna...

Just look up the link in the Spanish Civ II Site.

Comment

Just visited the CivFanatics site at http://civ.strategy-gaming.com/ . They say in their news that Toys R Us sells MGE in the UK for ca. £5, so if that isn´t too much, they have also a link there...

------------------
        Civ2000 hosted by CivII Universum
        Blah

Comment

My Spanish ain't too hot, and I've just had to fork out £400 on my car, I can't even spare a pound

Comment

John McBump

Comment

come over here and you can have mine (assuming that i can find it)
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Smash
                I think the only way you'll find FW these days is if you know someb0dy that has it,a cd writer and well.....remember the word BACKUP.

have a looksy here....you never know what you might find

I found this post lurking a little further down the page - you might well find it both interesting and fruitful ...

------------------
                Scouse Git[1] -- git1@scousers.net

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
                "The Great Library must be built!"
                "A short cut has to be challenging,
                were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                - Paul Craven

[This message has been edited by Scouse Gits (edited April 16, 2001).]
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Well I don't know where you can download it in full but you can download the patch I created from my site, which I will hopefully be updating in the near future Also if you wish you "downgrade" ToT to MGE or 2.42 to FW.
                  Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Working...
                  X