Two months....no civ....town sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two months....no civ....town sucks...

I have friend, he play civ, he love it. I see him play, then I play, I love it, I get good. We play civ together, we have fun, we annoy friends, we get good. Friend leave for college, friend leaves CD, friend comes back, friend invades my house, takes CD. I cry. Him no friend. Bad bad bad, take civ. I cry more. Now two months, no civ. Town sucks, no civ. Only Bad Games in stores. Now I cry much more. I need help, where do I get civ, I need much much, I have thought up many many fun stratgies to kill the French, die die die. Help Help, need civ.
    A genunine Matt Gaston post.

Uhhh... since you obviously have a connection to the net... just order your very own game, and have it delivered. You will be killing the French in no time
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If you really want I can sent you one of my spare versions.

Comment

"kill the French, die die die"
        C'est pas bien gentil tout ca ! ...=}

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Eyn on 03-31-2001 05:11 AM
          C'est pas bien gentil tout ca ! ...=}

meaning..? Sorry, the only French sentence I know is "C'est la vie"..

Comment

Hmmm, surprised it didn't still work. Mine will play without the disk in (but MPG won't) -- won't play music, movies, or animated heralds but otherwise complete.

My bad friend, bad story was the opposite. Friend comes over with disk, shows joy of CivII. We play, he goes home with disk. I click on icon. Game starts. Oh boy! Oh, no! I get hooked bigtime, buy my own game to get book, tech tree, etc. Come to forums, spend tooooooo much time at it.

"The first one's always free."

Comment

My french is not that good but I see something like, "It's not very nice (anyway??)." I would apologize to the French for butchering their language, but why bother.

------------------
              "Bonjour, you cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys."
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I think a fair translation might be: "That's not very nice!" - and although I detest the Blue Civ whose capital is Paris - I'm really a francophile at heart! so I will concur...

------------------
                Scouse Git[1] -- git1@scousers.net

"Staring at your screen in horror and disbelief when you open a saved game is one of the fun things of a succession game " - Hueij
                "The Great Library must be built!"
                "A short cut has to be challenging,
                were it not so it would be 'the way'."
                - Paul Craven
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Je suis l'eleve de francais, mais je ne suis pas bien. J'adore tout le monde et le francis, mais le francais civ est tres bete.

By the way, I've got a working version of 2.42 now, I got it about half a week ago, but between camping and playing it, I haven't been back for some reason. Anyway, good civin' tout le monde.
                  A genunine Matt Gaston post.

Comment

Working...
                  X