Question about C in Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about C in Civ

I just bought the Conflicts in Civilization add on pack, but I'm worried about installing it because I already have FW installed. will that mess things up? I have visions of the previous macro language upgrade corrupting the FW version.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Yes, there is a risk that something gets messed up. You gotta do it the other way around. Uninstall FW, install CiC and then re-install FW. However, if you already have FW (v. 2.7.8), why would you want to install CiC (2.6.2)? The CiC scenarios are generally of poor quality and some of them are buggy.

Comment

Besides you get them all (both the CiC and the FW) if you by MGE...
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

what! the conflicts had better scenarios. But my civil war one was buggy- I had to fix them myself.

Comment

Sorry, just my desire for all things civ for cheap. I'll do it, uninstall FW then install C-C, then reinstall fw. thanks guys

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...

Comment

I had the choice at christmas for ToT or MGE and chose ToT, because I don't do any multiplay yet. haven't really wanted to. will sometime. but I lost my job since I put the question and can't justify any luxuries.

Comment

I also like the CiC scenarios a lot, although all of them are limited in usage of scenario editing... Dissiden't post made em think of a nice topic

Comment

Working...
              X