2.42 succession game I could engage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.42 succession game I could engage?

I have 2.42 version and would be willing to try a succession game for the first time.. is someone starting a new one or can I enter to one of the ongoing game?

I'd say you should join the ongoing one but it hasn't been lately...now Skrobis has the save it should start off again though.

Post your address at the bottom of the thread.
    www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Marko-Polo,

I have the Apolyton Knitting circle and the no ICS 2.42 games. I will be passing one of them on tonight. If no one minds, I could send it to you. Do you prefer sleaze or no sleaze?

I am sure that there will be a new 2.42 OCC game starting very soon as well.

------------------
      "Bonjour, you cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys."
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Skrobism, I'm ok with both ICS and no-ICS game so it really doesn't matter so much.. I can't decide so should I participate in BOTH of those games?

So, I let you decide! Just send me the save game(s) and I'd happy to play my # of turns!

(My email is in the profile)
        [This message has been edited by Marko_Polo (edited February 15, 2001).]

Comment

Hi Marko - welcome aboard ...

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
          "The Great Library must be built!"
          "A short cut has to be challenging,
          were it not so it would be 'the way'."
          - Paul Craven
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Thanks SG, now I'm eagerly waiting for those save files.. maybe I can start playing this weekend

Comment

Marko-Polo,
              Check your email and the No ICS Succession Thread. Welcome to the game.

------------------
              "Bonjour, you cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys."
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
              X