barbarian names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barbarian names

these are the names of the barbarian cities. iv changed a couple of names so these names arent 100 percent original

@BARBARIANS
    Magnolia
    Huns
    Visigoths
    Ostrogoths
    Sueves
    Roughnecks
    Saxons
    Franks
    Jutes
    Burgundians
    Avars
    Vandals
    Alans
    Bulgars
    Magyars
    Frisians
    Picts
    Langobardi
    Nazis

------------------
    Enjoy the war while you can, the peace will be terrible

quote:

these are the names of the barbarian cities. iv changed a couple of names so these names arent 100 percent original

quote:

Nazis

Woah...

Comment

hey im not rascist, i just think its scary when "nazis build SDI Defense" or "nazis build Manhattan project"

------------------

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SMACed on 01-22-2001 07:54 PM
        [QUOTE]Nazis

quote:

Woah...

LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOL
        sorry, just got a laugh attack

[This message has been edited by weird god (edited January 22, 2001).]
        weird god, EUROPA

Comment

look where he comes from......barbarian city LOLOL
          weird god, EUROPA

Comment

ok, it´s time for an excuse now pop...corn LOLOLOL
            weird god, EUROPA

Comment

ur all just jealous u dont have my creativity =P

------------------

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by popcornvendor on 01-22-2001 08:12 PM
                hey im not rascist, i just think its scary when "nazis build SDI Defense" or "nazis build Manhattan project"

hmmmmm, LOLOLOL . ok. let´s get this over. this is a formal excuse for all the bad things i said.........can you please send me a save file where the barbs nuked you out. i wanna look for myself if it´s really scary.
                weird god, EUROPA

Comment

hmmm, i think theres been a mixup. i mentioned in another forum thingy that i changed my Zulu name to Barbarian, and the cities changed their names to the barbarian names automatically. there is no longer a zulu civilization. iv done the work of a mad scientist and created a Barbarian civilization!!!!!! MWUHAHAHA too bad there still green =( so its possible to see "nazis build Manhattan Project" sorry if i confused everyone

------------------

Comment

Popcornvendor

Have I got this right? If you play as the barbs the default names which the game will suggest for your cities are those you list?

Or, I suppose, if the barbs build or capture a settler and found a city those names would appear? (I have seen a barb settler but only inside a barb city. The settler never emerged and accordingly never founded. Rather hard to imagine barbs founding).

Or are the names ones you have invented?

Oh, and who the hell are the Avars? Presumably the Alans are a jibe aimed at some barbarious guy with that moniker.

Comment

It'll those names (those that are original) I would have thought as they are the names of the barb tribes. Though why they are in there and the Aztecs or Zulus or Sioux or Celts are not is anyones guess.

The Alans were a bone fide tribe.
                      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

The Avars were a Hun successor tribe that appeared in the 7th century in Eastern Europe. They raided the Byzantine Empire for about 200 years before they disappeared.

------------------
                        "There is no tiddle-taddle nor pibble-pabble in Pompey's camp."
                        "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
                        --

Comment

most of em i didnt make up. there in a file called "city" and it has the names of the civs there. tlhe barbariancs are at the very bottom.

------------------

Comment

The thought of Nazis doing anything constructive is repulsive.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Do you know what triggers the game to call on the names stored in the file, Popcornvendor?

Comment

Working...
                              X