Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by SandMonkey on 01-17-2001 09:32 PM
    I don't know it getting Auto. quickly is such a bad thing... as long as you had your whole army built, and you get it upgraded with the necessary techs, then thereis no reason to hold off too long. I persoanlly like getting Auto for the superhighways.

One word: Battleship

Comment

Two words: Vet Battleship.
      -----------
      SG(2)
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Three words : Vet Battleship, foreign coastal cities.
        (oups, it makes 5 and now 9, no 12, no ...)

------------------
        Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
        Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

I hardly ever build Leo's. It's usually just as easy to build new veteran units and disband the old units. I *hate* having my units lose veteran status when Leo's upgrades them.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by ChrisShaffer on 01-20-2001 09:47 PM
            I hardly ever build Leo's. It's usually just as easy to build new veteran units and disband the old units. I *hate* having my units lose veteran status when Leo's upgrades them.

Well, if I'm playing world conquest I love to build both Leo's and Sun's . Then I train my new Leo upgraded troops by attacking an enemy settler/dip/horse/catapult/cannon etc. low-defence units to get it vet immediately. I also attack a city with strong vet units and then finish off the rest defenders with my unvet troops

[This message has been edited by Marko_Polo (edited January 22, 2001).]

Comment

I always try to get to Invention ASAP. Losing veteran status b/c of LW sucks, but as Caesar, Comrade of the Roman Empire, I'm willing to send wave after wave of my men to their death to achieve my ultimate goal…..World Domination.

------------------
              Nam si violandum est ius, regnandi gratia violandum est: aliis rebus pietatem colas
              "Veni, vidi, vici."

Translation: "I came, I saw, I conquered." Written by Caesar, in a report to Rome in 47 B.C. after conquering Farnakes at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days.

Comment

Working...
              X