Invading Earth succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invading Earth succession game

I haven’t seen a ToT succession game so far. Here’s what I propose. We play the extended original as the Aliens, starting on a giga random map on Alpha Centauri, and then we try to invade Earth (maxiworld map of 143x229).
    The stories should be quite interesting to write : for example :“Cyborgs ravage rich towns of the Indus Valley area while Centaurians Ongshawks fly over Himalaya to make rear attack on Indians troops”
    The game would present 2 very different challenges. First we would need to micromanage (probably with perfectionism style) to get science going while alone on Alpha and then we would manage a full scale war on two planets.
    Please tell me if you want to join.
    I’ve also posted this topic in the ToT forum for advertisement purposes , but I suggest we do all discussion here.

------------------
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

(bump)

Did people forget about this thread or something??

Sorry, can't join, but this is weird people miss things like this....

Comment

Maybe there is a reason for me to buy ToT. Looks interesting.

------------------
      "Bonjour, you cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys."
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I never knew TOT had multiplayer. ortherwise i would have traded it in (it sucked).

Comment

Working...
        X