What the hell??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell??!

After recently downloading the newest patch for Civ2 i found out that there was this new unit called the zeppelin which i haven't heard of (and seemingly, can't build. what tech do you need for it?). secondly, there is no longer an armour, there's a heavy armour and the armour unit (from going into the civilopedia to find out what this thing is) is 8/4 and i can't build it when i got mobile warfare. Where has the armor gone and what's with the zeppelins!?

I'd say you have downloaded the Fascist patch, not the newest patch for Civ2

Comment

Yeah, that's probably it. The MGE 1.3 version is here in the ACS database.

------------------
      Save the whales, collect the whole set!!

If Al Gore invented the Internet, then I invented the spell check- Dan Quayle

If someone doesn't agree with you, you haven't explained yourself well enough-Luther Ely Smith

Comment

But i can't build these units! I'm WAY ahead of everyone else in tech and suddenly the romans have a zeppelin! what do they do? what are they? (okay i know that one) what's there attack/defense and movement? Why are they in this game?

Comment

From what you describe it seems that the Fascist patch overwrote some of your files but perhaps not all. Result: a mess. Which Civ2 version do you have? The safest way for you to get back to normal is to uninstall Civ2 and install it back (w/o the Fascist patch, of course).

Comment

Working...
          X