Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diplomacy Screen: love, lies, and back stabbing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Diplomacy Screen: love, lies, and back stabbing!

Okay, I'm was playing WWII as the Allies the other day and I'm talking to the French. (I'm at war with them even in the WWII game. I don't know why I hate them so much??) I looked behind the gay lookin' dude who's the french guy and I started to wonder what all the stuff back there means. I got the symbol for their form of gov't but what about the rest?

Anyone know?
    A genunine Matt Gaston post.

i always thought it was the icon for epoch of the last few techs they got.
    [This message has been edited by SandMonkey (edited December 09, 2000).]

Comment

I understand that the number of plaques of arrows etc. on the left hand side indicated a tribe's relative (military?) strength (or PowerChart position - can't recall) while the nature of the plaque (rifle, missile, etc) indicates the level of technological development of its military.

The right side indicates recent technologies received. When you have an embassy, you can see the tribe's most recent advances as the tech' icon is accompanied with the name (or part-name) of the technology.

Comment

I have never noticed this with an embassy before. What am i looking for on the right hand side? I just see the epoch and nothing else. Nothing tells me of kind of tech it is or more specifically what tech it is unless i have an embassy and then i know what the ai is researching anyways

Comment

Working...
        X