Dumb AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb AI

I took over this city with 10 pop and investigated around the area. Lo and behold the AI didn't think it was a good idea to take advantage of the two fishy specials one block away. Any ideas on how I can "move" this city?

Moving a 10 sized city? Definetly not worth attempting.
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

I guess if you have enough money you could buy some settlers. You might want to try to stagnate the grow by taking out some major food squares. And also if it has a granery sell it. Welcome!
      "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
      "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
      "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Moving a size 10 city will cost way too many resources to make the extra 4 food worthwhile. Using your resources to improve the land instead of moving the city will be much more cost effective.

Comment

Well...yea that would be better. But if it was on a two square island with no ocean resources it would be better to disband it.
          "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
          "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
          "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Just as I feared. It is an island, so I'll just make sure to take advantage of the sea rather than the land.

Thanks.

Comment

I always try to get 3 hills per city, and then the rest grassland, and trying to pop out as many special resources as possible (on the hills).
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
              X