a new strategy from da smokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new strategy from da smokes

ok, this is if ya wanna challenge. start a game like you always would until the end of the BC era. now set your science to nothing, your luxry to as high as possible, and your tax to whatever amount you have left. make sure you don't steal any advances with your dips or spies. in this kind of game, as soon as you reach 1 AD, you can only gain advances and aditional money from conquring cities, goody huts, and seling city improvements for cash. also, unless you have the great wall, sell all your city walls. let da smokes know if you win this way. (he can't but he likes ta try)
    "our words are backed by nuclear weapons"
    "oh, yeah. well, our nukes are backed by 100%money back guarantee, so there."

then, if it seems really easy, try setting science to 0 right of the bat. let da smokes know how hard this actualy is.

Comment

fair enough i will let you know

Comment

Smokes, I think that it would be next to impossible to do it with science at 0% from the start. You would have to go on a conquest with warriors. At least let us get Horseback Riding. And BTW this is more of a challenge than a strategy.

------------------
        What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

the second idea is if you find the first challenge easy. If you want, wait till you get warrior code and horseback riding then set science to 0. this is a flexible challenge. change the time and discoveries you make before 0 science to fit how much of a challenge you want. that's how da smokes planned it.

next time da smokes will chose the words to his subject more carefully

Comment

since i rarely build city walls, those are useless to me. I will try this out but it seems pretty easy as i tend to contain the ai right quick, even on large maps, ala Marco Polo. Perhaps without wonders as well would make it more interesting

Comment

Smokey i think i cn' beetthis, we shall see.

Comment

Smokes, that challenge you posted in the strategy forum is easier than this one.

------------------
                What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

yes, sounds hard. indeed...

Comment

Working...
                  X