Version Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version Help

Can someone please tell me what hapopens if I put a civ 2 FW scenario into UCC. WIll it work fine or will it start acting wierd? Thanx

------------------
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Assuming that UCC is the same as MGE (what it is called in the U.S), you can run FW scenarios in MGE. There are a couple of problems however.
    1. In MGE 3 point objectives do not work, so if the FW scenario has 3 point objectives, you could play it but the scoring won't be right.
    2. Most players claim that the MGE computer controlled tribes are much more aggressive than FW computer controlled tribes. This can throw the scenario balance out of whack.

"Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Comment

actually the CD in the drive does not affect the game.

the FW CD allows you to play MGE=UCC, yes. but there are certain characteristics of MGE, as already mentioned

and the MGE AI is indeed more agressive.

Comment

Working...
      X