No announcement yet.

Cursor Keys or Mouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keys, keys, keys... Too many mistakes with mouse.
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

there's a way in which the mouse can be completely forgotten!

using the accessibility options, you can arrange to use the num pad instead of the mouse!
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Cursor keys for me. The mouse is slow and you have to be centered on the unit you are moving. The only time I use the mouse is whenever I absolutely positively have to.

------------------
        What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what its all about?

Contact me at cpoland@mail.win.org

Comment

Keyboard all the way
          "Veni, vidi, vici."

Translation: "I came, I saw, I conquered." Written by Caesar, in a report to Rome in 47 B.C. after conquering Farnakes at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days.

Comment

. Keys. Being an old roman who used adding machines before there were desktop computors (yes that old), it only took one game to move units by touch without looking at the pad.

------------------
            Gauis Mucius Scaevola
            older richer & wiser than you
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

hey I played bard's tale on a real compuer. A commodore 64 . We didn't have mouses for those things.

Comment

The keyboard. I've had some strife accidentally clicking the right button of my mouse and activated an unwanted "goto".

Comment

Working...
                X