Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find the Latest Civ 2 version?

Greetings Civ-Fans!
    I have recently discovered the joys of modifying Civ II. Unfortunately, I do not have Fantastic Worlds or Civ2Gold, or Test of Time, or Call to Power. What are the advantages/drawbacks to each "expansion" and which one should I "upgrade" to? At which point I would ask: Where do I get them? C2:FW and C2:Gold are really hard to locate.

Confused:

DMarcus

For a quick run down on the various versions of civ2 see the beginning of the 'Great Library' postover in Civ2-Strategy,

ToT and CtP are really different games.

Hope this helps, SG[1]

(my sig has a link to the GL)
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

You get them at civfanatics.com, DMarcus.

Comment

Thanks guys! I have pulled down the patches. I was hoping to get my hands on an actual copy of the software, but "such is life". These sites are excellent! I have enough stuff downloaded that, between them, CIV3 and the much-anticipated MOO3, I will be pretty busy for a while. I am determined to scrape together my version of Space-Civ at some point, however. Again, thanks for the help! DMarcus

Comment

Another Question: Anyone want to share some of the Scenarios from Civ2:FW? The patches don't include them... DMarcus

Comment

I'd be willing to send you the Best of the Net 1 and 2 from CiC and Fw but I think the others are copyrighted by Microprose/Hasbro/Infogrames/Atari so I don't know if it would be quite legal...
            Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Cedric, could you send me the Best of the Net 2 and FW scenarios, too?

I am not asking for Best of the Net 1 since I have the original CiC CD.

Comment

Civ2:FW Scenarios

Cedric Greene:
                For now I would be happy with just the scenarios from C2:FW. I will buy a copy of C2:Gold if I can find it, but for now I will take what I can get. How do you want to handle the transfer?

BTW: sorry for the delay in replying...I've been playing Civ3... ^_^

DMarcus

Comment

Well DMarcus, I have ICQ, AIM, MSN, and Y! so we could file transfer if you want or you could send me a mail at CedricGreeneAT(antispam)aol.com
                  Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Working...
                  X