The amnesic succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amnesic succession game

This is an amnesic succession game. Each new leader does not know what his/her predecessor has done. No story shall be put on the forum yet (just plain and simple facts). And all the discussion about strategies and mistakes and great moves shall wait until the end of the game.
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

I know it sounds weird, but it could be fun too. Who want to give it a try ?
    It’s for 2.42 (deity/raging hordes) but if all participants have MGE, I suggest playing with it in the hope of some Mac user joining us.
    Current lineup :
    1) Julius
    2) Scouse Gits(2)
    3) Straybow
    4) Messer Nicolo
    5) ??? [should play now]
    6)

Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

3000 BC, 20 turns played. 3 cities, 70’000 citizen.
      Beakers : 4, coin 1, improvement costs : 0
      5 techs, researching code of law. (9 turns for a discovery)
      3 warriors, 1 archer, 1 horseman and 1 settler.
      No contact with any other tribe. (means at peace with everybody I guess).
      Attached Files

Comment

Can't start until wee hours Sat.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Oh yes, I can put some more stats
          Attached Files

Comment

They don't accept .bmp directly as images here
            I have nothing to convert it
            How can I put a nice picture there

Straybow, nice to have you in

Comment

Julius, sign me up too...
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Welcome Messer Necolo
                If you want, you can play in front of Straybow. Just post if you download and are currently playing to avoid collisons

Comment

Julius
                  You count me in, ...if needed.
                  Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

If you switch to MGE, I'll join for a round or two.

Impressive GNP, by the way...
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

Hi Julius - do you want me to go next?

--------------

SG(2)
                      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Sorry, Git(2), I was enjoying a nice summer evening yesterday and could not answer. Yes, go ahead, anyone can play, but must post he's doing so to avoid collision. I know the Gits have MGE, if all players do so, we could switch there and hope to gain 1 or 2 more players. Let's wait and see

And please remember, only final stats, no hints, no advices and no story until the end. All the kings are mindless and amnesic

Comment

I have MGE. Can't start until ????
                          For some reason you can't view bmps in-line. Find a freebee conversion program to turn bmp into jpg. I got one but it's unnecessarily complex.
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

OK Julius...I've downloaded and will post tomorrow..what did you say the rules were I just c a n ' t r e m e m b e r

-------------

SG(2)
                            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

If it's in MGE I'm out (... of course I colud try the converter but it seems not to be properly working)...
                              Again sorry everybody but the w/end has been full of everything (except Civ)!
                              googol... this is a number!
                              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Working...
                              X