Please help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help !

Hi, my civ2 CD was scratched when I got it, and even now i no longer have it - but now I'm trying to find a copy of the CD music, either in midi or another form, does anyone know where I can get it ?

Cannot find it anywhere on the net thus far, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I got the same problem with my "Starcaft" CD.You can play it, but, just don't try it with multyplayer.........................
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Civ2 music... well, it's not that great.

Well, as I came to think about it... it's damn nostalgic! Perhaps I'll wait for a couple of years before listening to it. It'll add to the mood

And CivI sounds I have never even heard. I never played it on a computer that had speakers.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
        And CivI sounds I have never even heard. I never played it on a computer that had speakers.
        googol... this is a number!
        "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
        "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

I think this question was already adressed in another thread, quite recently.
          Was it not called "poll : do you use the cd"
          You should take a look there
          Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

Hey, don't laugh! It's not funny!
            You make my life and times
            A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
              Hey, don't laugh! It's not funny!
              uooops sorry!
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Anyone actualy listens to the music?

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                  Anyone actualy listens to the music?
                  Not me!

Comment

Meradion, have you tried one of those CD fixer things? Kinda looks like a wheel with curved spokes? One of the guys at the EB said he uses it because the CDs that come with 'zines are always scratched. He was gonna let me try the demonstrator on one of mine, but the next time I went The Man had rendered it inop.

Boss said too many people were fixing that one CD they really missed and not buying the gizmo.
                    Guilty as charged
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                    X