No announcement yet.

Hellenistic Age Scenario Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the map, my friends: do you see that white line named highway? I conquered along the highway (using those cheap battering rams that ignore city walls) exactly like warmongers usually conquer along a RR with howitzers in the late game.
    Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

About Rhodes, I am sorry Markee, most of my caravans were delivered there ( mostly because it is (was) a rather fat foreign island city with easy and secure access). SG is certainly right.

I am not Robespierre though, so please keep your head on your shoulders and use it for the best of the Macedonian empire .

Comment

SG[1] is in a state of great distress over Rhodes! He telephoned me to say some clever chap had conquered the place...have you ever seen steam come out of a phone?

We all learn by our mistakes! Just bung 20 food caravans in and grow the place!

-----------------

SG(2)
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Before Rhodes
          Attached Files
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

After Rhodes
            Attached Files

intelligence to few.

Comment

Only 6 turns later
              Attached Files

intelligence to few.

Comment

Sure, we lost 64g/turn that turn, but further territory acquisition led us to a net +60g/turn. A small setback that was erased within two turns. Yes, we could be earning 670g/turn instead of 610g/turn. O well.

As for the trade routes, I was far too tired to pay any attention to where each of our trade routes was sent. In fact, with conquest pouring in the gold, and future tech reached, I stopped even producing caravans halfway thru my reign. Kings Antigonus Sodak slept well, they actually established trade routes with Rhodes. King Markee - different name, different game - spent no thought on trade. I just pushed thru my turns...

intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by La Fayette
                  Look at the map, my friends: do you see that white line named highway? I conquered along the highway (using those cheap battering rams that ignore city walls) exactly like warmongers usually conquer along a RR with howitzers in the late game.
                  ok
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Sorry guys - RL is being a serious pain at the moment - can I skip my turn and pick up next time round ...

And no I'm not still sore at the Rhodes incident

SG[1]

Comment

Andemagne? Julius? courageous lurker?

Comment

dp (deep purple )

Comment

maybe I could play tonight.....

we're at 132bc, right?

Comment

132BC, ja visst. Det stemmer.
                            Jeg husker ikke om folk i Rovaniemi snakker svensk eller finsk.
                            (hvis man kjörer nord fra Rovaniemi, saa kommer man til Karasjok, og der begynner du aa treffe folk som snakker norsk, og hvis man kjörer nord fra Karasjok saa kommer man til Alta, og der bodde hun som ble min förste kone, og det var veldig lenge siden).

Comment

Conspiracy

SG[1]

Comment

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, LaFAYETTE???
                                people in Rovaniemi speak Finnish.
                                some people do speak Saami, but not many.

Comment

Working...
                                X