I need the civ2 multiplayer patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need the civ2 multiplayer patch

The one here at apolyton no longer works . Me and my friend want to play civ2, but his is not mp supportable--only the original. I have the gold edition. If anyone has the multiplayer patch please email me at ajli_at_home@yahoo.com or post a message here (it's compatible with gold version right?).

find cedric greene

Discover the latest breaking news in CA and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The Civ 2 patch from Apolyton worked fine for me last week... Although it was hard to find, admittedly. If you still havent gotten it, look in the Civ 2 files on this site, under the "Special" catagory, not the "Patches" catagory... Strange organisation of the files tho
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well I guess some clarification is needed as to which patch is being looked for. If its the official upgrade patch to version 5.4.0f for MGE or v1.1 for ToT the you can get it here at Apolyton if, on the other hand, you are looking to upgrade from a single player version of Civ 2 to MGE then you need to go to my website and get the patch.
        Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Sounds kind of illegal...

Comment

Depends on your view of the software I guess, but Infogrames has yet to send any e-mails or threatening letters so....
            Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

So? You should be able to figure it out on your own.

Comment

it was ok to sell us the same game twice though?

if you know any other places to find PC MGE please post.

If you know anywhere else to find FW then you are truly elite.

if you don't own a copy of civ2,CG's update won't do a thing.
                The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
                X