No announcement yet.

capitalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jake, I trust that you can appreciate the rather evil trick I played on you - I couldn't resist the temptation...

Of course, we all had to struggle with some of the concepts of this game. Here's a link where you can read all about people trying to kill a buffalo with a warrior and the like:

Hasdrubal's Home.
    Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasdrubal
      Hi Jake, I trust that you can appreciate the rather evil trick I played on you - I couldn't resist the temptation...

Of course, we all had to struggle with some of the concepts of this game. Here's a link where you can read all about people trying to kill a buffalo with a warrior and the like:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=2
      actually once I figured out it was a joke I had a good laugh. I was sitting here thinking when I read it "fast food, surf boards wow this game is modern.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasdrubal

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=2
        That's absolutely precious. By the same guy: "I wondered why you would ever build a regular library when you would just have to upgrade to a Great one".
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits

"Cool cities?" - I ain't got no "cool cities" ...
          I got a zillion villages!
          I generally play an ICS style
          I read up on this and gave ICS a try. Very effective in kicking the crap out of someone. I get kind of sick of never building anything.

Thanks for the tip
          Have a great day

Comment

Working...
          X