Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario WW2 wanted for CIV2 ToT !!

Hello,

I'm paying 1,000,000 $ cash for a goog scenario WW2, ToT version !!!
    Well, finaly I think I don't have so much money...
    But you will win a friend...that's the most important,no ? lol.
    Please, any info is welcome..
    Thanks and waiting for mails,reponse,message etc...etc..
    Spike (spike_jones19@respublica.fr) - from Brussels

Is it possible to port Civ II scenarios to ToT? Because there are scores of WW2 scenarios floting on the Internet.

Vitmore

------------------
    "We should not go out and conquer the people, but give them no other choice in their minds but to be conquered." - Me
    "We should not go out and conquer the people, but give them no other choice in their minds but to be conquered." - Me

Comment

There is a full-blown WW2 scenario called Europe in Flames. It requires the fascism patch, and is available here on Apolyton. It's a fairly sizeable download, with multiple pieces. I haven't played it yet, but I intend to once I know what I'm doing. ToT is new to me. Have fun!

Comment

I thought about doing one, but I'm really not that good a scenario maker. Only I would play my scenarios. I wanted to take advantage of the multiple maps. I thought it would be cool to have the European and Pacific theator on separate detailed maps. But due to the way units travel between maps, this does not seem possible (realistically). It had potential though.
        [This message has been edited by Dissident (edited March 27, 2001).]

Comment

of course it's possible to convert FW-MGE WW2 scenario to ToT
          i've succeed with my WW2 scenario (FW --> ToT)

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dissident on 03-27-2001 03:09 PM
            I thought about doing one, but I'm really not that good a scenario maker. Only I would play my scenarios. I wanted to take advantage of the multiple maps. I thought it would be cool to have the European and Pacific theator on separate detailed maps. But due to the way units travel between maps, this does not seem possible (realistically). It had potential though.
            [This message has been edited by Dissident (edited March 27, 2001).]

Europe in flames has europe and atlantic maps and a clever way of moving units between them - teleporter improvements in Cork and Gibralter!!! Take a look at that. It should work for Atlantic/Pacific.

LOTM
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Eyn on 03-27-2001 04:37 PM
              of course it's possible to convert FW-MGE WW2 scenario to ToT
              i've succeed with my WW2 scenario (FW --> ToT)

You need angelo scotto's civconverter utility and a willingness to play around with DOS

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
              X