Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automation

Hi

for a laugh, I have reinstalled civ2, great game! I can't remember the shortcut key to automate workers. Can someone please tell me???

cheers,
    MIK
    "Laughter is the best medicine.........unless of course you're diabetic, then I suppose insulin comes pretty high up on the list."

Re: automation

Originally posted by MIK_IZ_WAK
    Hi

for a laugh, I have reinstalled civ2, great game! I can't remember the shortcut key to automate workers. Can someone please tell me???

cheers,
    MIK
    You're better off not knowing!

OK, if you really want to know, it's 'k'
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

lol, yeah i do seem to remeber it was pretty shoddy, but when i get a big empire going and a good transport structure i just cant be bothered so i let them do what they like

thanks

MIK
      "Laughter is the best medicine.........unless of course you're diabetic, then I suppose insulin comes pretty high up on the list."

Comment

... and your excuse for having uninstalled civ in the first place is ...

SG[1]
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

yes ! this is your last warning, uninstall civ again and we will hunt you down.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

an other easy way to find such things out is just go look into the menu.When a settler/engineer is active go to the orders menu and just look wich odd looking letter is placed next to the wanted order.

shade,back in the books
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
            X