Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 1943: The Fascists will not win, no matter what.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rush bought every unit I could that had partial sheilds all along the front with the Fascist Pig Dogs.

I am moving Labor Brigades into position to either fly or move by road to Murmansk so we can begin a road to Hammerfest and then on to Narvik and Bodo, south of Bodo we already have roads It will take a lot of effort, however

I dont have the energy to post a huge report, Ive been working outside all day like a good Comrade doing stuff around the house.
    Attached Files
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

HTower?

Are you on your way to Champaign?????
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

i'll play after the memorial service tonight

Comment

Roger that

Comment

Htower???

Are we still playing this????

Comment

HTower, what is the prognosis?

Comment

yeah I'm still up for this
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

downloaded

I may play and I may not

That is the question isn't it??????

Comment

I have an idea

Why not change this into a succession game?

Anyone who wants to play, plays 3 or 4 turns and then turns it over to the next guy?

That way we maybe able to actually finish this thing with the current lack of interest.

Thoughts???????

Comment

I'd be up for that; Can't play whole turns for the next few days though, sorry
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

OK cool

Ill see if I can get something going and then you can take over.

I wont rush cause it sounds like your busy , and I am as well.

Comment

sounds good! I'll be watching for a posted save file

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower on AUGUST 23rd!
                            i'll play after the memorial service tonight
                            Htower?

Why did you lie to us?

FMK, I have downloaded the last save and I will try and play this onward as a sucession game sometime this week.

Comment

Working...
                            X