This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party thread

No, we aren't having a party here, it is the thread of the Party! Soon to come is a list with all members of this DG and their "russian" names. Other things will follow!
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

List of persons subscribed to this DG, together with their Russian names and function:

Bossy20000: Vladimir IlIlyich Michaelovitch -> Party Ideologist and Assistent Information Minister
    Case: Case -> Member of the Central Committee
    Colwyn: Pavlov Zangalis -> Former Front Commander Belorussian Front
    conmcb25: Stefanovitch Ivan Knapovitch -> General Secretary
    Cyrion: Vitaly Cyrionov -> Member of the Central Committee
    Darius871: Jurik Golubev -> Front Commander Belorussian Front
    Darkness' Edge -> Member of the Central Committee
    El Awrence: Anatoli Alsahafsky -> Member of the Central Committee
    EZRhino: Alexi -> MIA
    fairline: (too busy right now)
    FiGu: Patiskov Figiskovsky -> Front Commander 2nd Ukranian Front
    FMK: Vasili Kleshnikov -> Front Commander 1st Ukranian Front
    Greeny: Grensky Timyfovitch Sladkov -> Armaments Minister
    H Tower: Oleg Sorokin -> Marshal of the Soviet Union
    Henrik: Kolja Henrikov -> Front Commander Baltic Front
    Iron Chancellor: Ivan Kanzlereisky -> NKVD Chief
    naervod: ?
    obiwan18: Ivan Stefanovich -> Member of the Central Committee
    our_man: comrade Moshkov -> Member of the Central Committee
    Pap1723: ?
    Paul Hanson: ?
    Pinkygen: Pinkygenovitch -> Front Commander North-West Front
    SCG: Essigiski -> Member of the Central Committee
    Shaka Naldur: Shemir Naldayev -> Member of the Central Committee
    Six Thousand Year Old Man: Shest Styomanovich -> Politburo Member
    Sparrowhawk: Sperogy Hawkovich -> Member of the Central Committee
    Stefan Hartel: Vladimir Akayev -> Information Minister
    The ANZAC: Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov -> Front Commander Murmansk Front
    The_Newbie: Iiaue Iaea (not a poster)
    Vlad Antlerkov: (too busy right now)
    Xenozod: Xenozodskyovitchkov -> ???
    yop73: Alexandr Yopov -> Member of the Central Committee

If you see any mistakes or you want to add/adjust your name, just PM me!

Last updated 22/9/03 (that is September 22th for all those who don't know how to properly put a date )
    Last edited by Bossy20000; September 22, 2003, 10:49.

Comment

Michealovitch

Send PM's or emails to those who dont have a name.

While you are at it ask them if they are still interested in the Demo game or not because we haven't heard from a lot of them in a while.

If they are interested or too busy right now post that by there user name instead of there Russian Name.

Thanks
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It's Alsahafsky, uncultured Politburo member! Without zeds!

And call me Anatoli Alsahafsky.

Comment

I will do as yous ask, comrade General Secretary! Your wish is my command

Comrade Alsahafsky, you name is corrected. How could I make a typo in the name of my colleague of Pravda. I should shoot myself for it

Comment

Voila, all members of the Party are being contacted personally and we are awaiting the results. A soon as I hear from them, you get to see the updates.

Comment

Guys

you can strike me off the list, I guess. I've got too many civ projects on the go to be active in the Red Front DG. Apologies.
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by fairline
                Guys

you can strike me off the list, I guess. I've got too many civ projects on the go to be active in the Red Front DG. Apologies.
                No problem! We have everything covered right now and are just checking on the folks who signed up and haven't been around for a while.

Thanks for responding Fairlane!
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Comrade Michealovitch.

Please put a line in your member post that says "Last edited on 8 June 03." For example. Then everyone will no whennthe last time an update was made. Thanks!

Good work BTW!

I have been wanting one spot where everyones Russian name is for a while! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Please put a line in your member post that says "Last edited on 8 June 03." For example. Then everyone will no whennthe last time an update was made. Thanks!
                    Bottom right corner of the post
                    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Ya but that could be a spelling correction.

I want him to post when he updated the list.

I dont care about the bottom

Comment

You may call me "Alexi"
                        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                          Ya but that could be a spelling correction.

I want him to post when he updated the list.

I dont care about the bottom
                          I didn't know it was mentioned when you do an update, but most of the time it are spelling corrections and polishing of sentences in my posts. I recently have looked up some old posts I did, and noticed some spelling errors, and couldn't leave them there, so I even corrected posts from more then a mont ago now

So, I now have added the update-date, as my Boss requested (who can be the boss of Bossy? )

More updates to come!

Comment

When you do update memberships, perhaps you should also list the roles of said members.

Comment

I will do it this evening or tomorrow. I will put it in the first post, so that everybody can find it very easily. But it could be that comrade Knapovitch prefers it in his Politburo thread, so I will wait till I hear from him (because there is no point in having the same thing in every thread).

Comment

Working...
                              X