February 1949: The New West Bank Offensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N35t0r

If you are going to play, and we want you too , you will NEED the new .scn file by Yaro

Thats what we all are using
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Well, unless I am mistaken, exept for the first player, all subsequent ones load the save, not the .scn file

In any case, what positions are there open? (And how come you guys can rush-buy stuff on the same turn you get it?)
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Any position you want is open.

Whats this about rushing?

You have to wait till the next turn after a rush, so I dont understand what you are asking
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

NOt every position! Northern front is still honorably mine!
          "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Eh, never mind then...

About the position, dunno, but I'd rather get a not-very-important front at first, so that if i screw up, it won't be that bad...
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

How about we do N35 gets the whole south, Stalin gets the whole north and Ill do the Minister and COS stuff.

Then if this thing gets going again, and we regenerate interest then maybe when people start coming back we can then start dividing the duties and spliting up the jobs once again.

What do you guys think since we seem to be the only three interested right now?

If you guys want to give it a go Ill wrap up this turn and we can move forward.

Comment

So what do you mean by the whole North and South? Which fronts specificaly

Comment

Eh, anything works OK for me...
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Well I dont know exactly

I would merely split the entire map in half and Stalin would be north and N35 would be south.

Ill play the turn and let you know the split.

Sometime this weekend. I have relatives here so CIV time is minimal.

Comment

Ok sure, take you time

Comment

Either tonight or sometime tomorrow and we will get this back moving again.

Comment

N35 just reminded me I have not played this yet

I will get to it this week.

Last night was fall asleep early on the couch night and today is the CIV 3 Demo game turn day.

Comment

OK, just being a bit bothersome
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

So, how have you guys been doing?

Comment

New turn posted:

Waiting for that one to be topped and this one to be detopped

Comment

Working...
                                X