No announcement yet.

Sinai Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The road is still intact, so it will allow us to proceed with an offensive with tanks if need be. But it will deny the Egyptians a base to attack back into Gaza.

2. How far from a city are these tanks, we will need them soon?

3. Congrats on the surprise capture of Eilat. Did we get any loot? Also, what plans do you have for a proper defense of the city?
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

1. Yes i agree the road around the town keeps us mobile...

2. Our tanks are all back in the Israeli city. (I remebered your last critiscism so moved them after my attack.)

3. For now defending with the 3 units that captured Eilat. Hopefully the Defence ministy will see it wise to rush build a defender.

I will see how other fronts pan out and if necessary you will take my units to secure up north, i will gauge what i left with before next offencive..

Gained 60 gold for capture of Eilat !!! Also got control of a wonder.....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Ah, back into the city, not just the area. Much clearer now, and thanks for listening. We need them to heal anyway, I assume.

I was hoping we could steal more funds out of the Egyptians to rebuild the defenses, but I think it at least will need an AA, and possibly a palmach or machine gunner. Rebuild the city defenses first if they are gone.
        David Disraeli
        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Palmach first, then an AA.

The Palmach is not much more sheilds than a machine gunner, and its way better. Its way more more valuable for the minor amount of extra sheilds.

We should try and hold Eliat if possible, That wonder is nice, I believe its a trade/cash wonder.

Ill check out the town and give a recommendation for a build sequence.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Very good job at Eliat
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

thanks alll

Comment

ok not so much good news this week, but no particulary bad news either...

coastDue to lack of defneders in area i didnt want to send my two fully healed tanks across country, so left them to rest with the wounded. They will all be fully healed next turn. Moved a defender dwon closer to Egyptian town to prepare for next turn.

Elesewhere awaiting the troops to do anything so just dug down ..

Comment

Proper moves, especially letting the tanks rest. Hopefully we can send you some troops if the north stays fairly stabilized during the Arab turn. Then again, I'm not COS or PM anymore, so no promises.

If you want something rushed, please post in the Econ thread.
                  David Disraeli

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                    Proper moves, especially letting the tanks rest. Hopefully we can send you some troops if the north stays fairly stabilized during the Arab turn. Then again, I'm not COS or PM anymore, so no promises.

We rushed a Palmach last turn in one of the Sinai close by cities.

The second one going north in Gaza.

So defensive units are on the way.

Rushed it with an immigrant.

Did you see and or use that Palmach???
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

We rushed a Palmach last turn in one of the Sinai close by cities.

The second one going north in Gaza.

So defensive units are on the way.

Rushed it with an immigrant.

Did you see and or use that Palmach???
                      Yes wasnt complaining aware of our limitations...

The palmach i found was moved into the ocastal city and then mvoed thwe coastal city defender down lower closer to egypt to protect the ropad from counter attack , and form a base for further attaqcks..

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen

The north won't be getting as much reinforcement for the next few turns unless something really bad happens up there, you'll get your support Ras.

Comment

coool.. the main thing i looking for now is to protect that long road south to the egyptians territory.. if i can get a few defenders and take a city per turn should have the whole south under control shortly. once the coast secured i thinking of then heading east instead of continuing into egypt, if i go east i can clear thru to those inland citys under my control.

Id like to be sure i can hold all them. Then go for clearing the negeve desert area , and once that secure continue on to the west.

This may change depending on next few turns,,,

Comment

December means REVENGE!!!

CoastalTanks head south and take El Arish...

Also heading inland to Retake Tekumah .... Hopefuly another turn or two...

Inland
                            Beersheeba is liberated after a great bombing run by the spitfire, Artillery brigade captures the city and the people rejoice...

Will place orders for defenders to hold these towns whislt the tanks rest for next phase of the war ....

Comment

General, I have given you an offensive army like none has been seen in the Holy Land since Alexander the Great! Use it to drive deeply into Egypt and knock them out of the war!

Comment

The people of the sinai thankyou for your thoughtfulness.

The push t orecover the rest of the siani peninsula will begin shortly.

will take some time to plan an atack once i see the forces yuo have given me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X