Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger that

Pinky and I will get this figured out.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Report for Jan. 1949:

Zion worker purchased at Petach Tikvah H.
      Palmach purchased at Mettulah-N.
      No tanks and artillery can be purchased because somebody moved Shimon Peres!!!!
      I said it once, but I'll say it again.
      ONLY ECON MAY MOVE PERES!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE REST OF YOU, FORGET HE EXISTS!!!!!

Remaining Gold is 1294.

I also wish to note that the responsibility for changing unit production is not Econ, but Defense, and that none of the requests to change types of being built was done.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Hmmm, I think Peres was blinking when I played.

I hit wait and moved on.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• damn hope that lack of buys doesnt slow us down too much,

whilst unable to play at moment i still watching intently
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Rasputin sighting

What going on? ISP troubles? Computer issues?

Comment

• REQUESTS!

El Qunaytirah: AA

Mishmar Yarden: Palmach

Al Kushniah: Palmach

thats all for now
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                Rasputin sighting

What going on? ISP troubles? Computer issues?
                personal problems which are contributing to a lack of ISP /////

basically i on the move in a basic desparte attempt to hide from someone, so have no access to computers at home.

once this situation resolved all will return to normal.

i almost begiining to enjoy the tension of my situation , nothing like living on the edge
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Sounds like issues with the EX

Comment

• Sinai front requests some sort of a Naval unit to deal with the Egyptian destroyers, and as always, more tanks, though it's not that urgent..
                    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthedain
                      Sinai front requests some sort of a Naval unit to deal with the Egyptian destroyers, and as always, more tanks, though it's not that urgent..
                      Where are the Destroyers?

The Med or the Red Sea????

Comment

• The Med. I have no experience to know if they will attack my units, but I assumed the worst..

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthedain
                          The Med. I have no experience to know if they will attack my units, but I assumed the worst..
                          Ok we have that destroyer up north that has been running security duty for the immigrant transfer from Jewish Nicosia.

We can probably get away with a gunboat up there because I haven't seen any seaborne threats between Haifa and Jewish Nicosia.

If the COS wants to give you OPCON over the destroyer for a couple of turns, I believe we can handle it.

All I ask is when you attack to eliminate the gunboat threat make sure its close to one of our cities so the destroyer can retreat and heal and not be subject to counterattack.

We may also want to consider another destroyer, but that takes sheilds away from producing land forces which we are obviously stil in need of if we want to continue pushing the offensive.

Comment

• Ok we have that destroyer up north that has been running security duty for the immigrant transfer from Jewish Nicosia.

We can probably get away with a gunboat up there because I haven't seen any seaborne threats between Haifa and Jewish Nicosia.

If the COS wants to give you OPCON over the destroyer for a couple of turns, I believe we can handle it.
                            Yeah, I only need one destroyer AFAIK.

All I ask is when you attack to eliminate the gunboat threat make sure its close to one of our cities so the destroyer can retreat and heal and not be subject to counterattack.
                            Indeed, would be prettys tupid to loose it.

We may also want to consider another destroyer, but that takes sheilds away from producing land forces which we are obviously stil in need of if we want to continue pushing the offensive.
                            No need to rush for a second one if I gain command of the one we already got. Otherwise we should buy one for the Sinai front.

Let's see what the COS thinks..

Comment

• Central Front Request for Feb 1949:
                              City Defenses for Ramallah.
                              David Disraeli
                              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalin II
                                REQUESTS!

El Qunaytirah: AA

Mishmar Yarden: Palmach

Al Kushniah: Palmach

thats all for now
                                Your build requests are set, up to econ whether to fund em or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X