Commanders Needed: Apply Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rasputin Welcome!

There are currently three parties in this Demo game.

One Israel
    Center
    Harmony

Each one has a party thread in this forum that basically says what each of our platforms are.

I encourage you to check out all three and join a party. We just finished elections (which we have every six months in game time), but those elections creep up quickly, and you have to either join the Demo game Civ Group or join a party for your vote to count in elections.

Again welcome and I encourage you to take on of the front commander positions.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Erm Home Front, keep the seat warm for me, guys.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
        Rasputin Welcome!

There are currently three parties in this Demo game.

One Israel
        Center
        Harmony

Each one has a party thread in this forum that basically says what each of our platforms are.

I encourage you to check out all three and join a party. We just finished elections (which we have every six months in game time), but those elections creep up quickly, and you have to either join the Demo game Civ Group or join a party for your vote to count in elections.

Again welcome and I encourage you to take on of the front commander positions.
        will do just that , checking the party threads now..

and i certainly interested in taking up a commander role....
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
        X