No announcement yet.

Home/Central front HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will have to learn myself the value of the artillerys....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

a little hard for you, there's so much open ground around you and the egyptians are always trying to advance, you have an environment born for tanks. The golan is an area born for artillery to rain death upon units slowed by the terrain.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

I'll settle for another WW2 artillery and maybe a a rushed palmach on the river line
        Be sure to let Con and Arthedrain know about that. They have a shared thread where requests should be made here. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...9&pagenumber=4

(But I see you've found it).
        David Disraeli
        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

So aside from all the fury over the zion worker and transport, are there any other comments for my command?

Comment

So aside from all the fury over the zion worker and transport, are there any other comments for my command?
            Im still waiting to see if the PM shall accept my resignation or not.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

NO!!

Get back to work, I have exams to study for.
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Sorry HTower, you just couldn't pull it off, so I guess you are stuck with me

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

a little hard for you, there's so much open ground around you and the egyptians are always trying to advance, you have an environment born for tanks. The golan is an area born for artillery to rain death upon units slowed by the terrain.
                  well as i seem to have a far bit of artillery down here, sohuld i perhaps send some to you and get some more tanks isntead....

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

well as i seem to have a far bit of artillery down here, sohuld i perhaps send some to you and get some more tanks isntead....
                    After you use your arty to kill the two Egyptian arty's, I think the COS is going to transfer for them elsewhere.
                    David Disraeli

Comment

ok i used them this tirn so next turn the cos can have them....

Comment

October Report

Here's the results of the troops movements this month by the central front, 2 newly created Palmachs moved forward to Jenin, the Haifa regiment destroying an arab legion and a fanatic SW of Jenin. The 2 WW1 artillery in Nzareth moved south to the newly created fortress along with a machine gunner.

A machine gunner and palmach remain in Nazareth, the palmach can either move south to support the attack against Jenin or move east to reinforce the Golan or the river defense.

A WW1 artillery and WW2 artillery both moved closer to the siege of Jenin and are expected to arrive at the end of November and be ready for offensive action in December.

Build requests will be sent to the appropriate ministries shortly.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Excellent work.

Comment

I agree with our COS
                            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Home Front, November 1948
                              General Goldmann commanding

November reported little action on the Home Front, but the effectiveness of the railroad was proved in thwarting enemy raids into our territories, as a single Palmach Regt. was issued to deal with enemy forces approaching Netanyah, where skirmishing routed an Arab Legion, and a allowed the Palmach Regt. to speed north where enemy artillery prepared to bombard Tantura.

Along the Jordan, Palmach stationed in Beth Shean raided enemy artillery positions and destroyed a battery outside Aljun.

Kibbutznicks in Gesher were evacuated to Nazareth, and a Palmach from Nazareth was sent to garrison Gesher.

Meanwhile, the assault on Jenin is in its final preparations, with the arrival of two more batteries and two on the way to reinforce those already at the site.

The only request for economy is the purchase of WWII artillery for my front, to speed the fall of enemy cities, and the allocation of more Zion workers to continue expanding our rail lines, as quite soon we will have outrun our supply lines which will make supply and reinforcement a lot harder, and thus stunt our offensive capabilities.

Comment

Home Front, December 1948
                                General Goldmann commanding

The assault on Jenin has opened and a Palestinian machine gun and three redoubts were reduced to ashes. Unfortunately, the city looks like it's heavily garrisoned, and two more artillery batteries are being moved into action. Unfortunately our WW2 artillery has been badly damaged and will be withdrawn from combat in the area pending repairs, but it earned its combat stripes and will be much more effective. Judging by the garrison, however, the rain of fire and brimstone we have prepared for them should have the rubble of Jenin in our hands by February at the latest.

However, Arab reinforcements seem to be moving into the Jenin and I have no forces mobile enough to prevent them from reaching the city, I'm going to place a request for a T-34 to patrol the Jordan and for cleanup operations since the Palestinians between Jenin and the Jordan have been running wild for months without me being able to do anything. I think I will also need another WW2 artillery if we want the city to fall quickly, and I'd like to request more Zion workers, as my advance is taking me beyond the reach of my supply lines. Perhaps some our economy may rush a couple of zion workers in the smaller towns, in Petach Tikva and Tantura.

Comment

Working...
                                X