No announcement yet.

Home/Central front HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shall become a bureaucratic machine of inefficiency just to frustrate you, HTower.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
      We shall become a bureaucratic machine of inefficiency just to frustrate you, HTower.
      Goody, I need the stress during finals

Comment

Good. We have an understanding then.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
          Good. We have an understanding then.
          Does that mean I keep the Zion worker?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

Does that mean I keep the Zion worker?
            Only if I resign.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

are we fighting amonsgt our selves now ????

come on guys lets get back to the fun parts .....

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                are we fighting amonsgt our selves now ????

come on guys lets get back to the fun parts .....

Its just myself and HTower. This is how we get along

And you aint seen nothin' yet
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Guys, it's obvious Htower is criticizing us so he can make a run for the government when the next elections come around. (Speaking of which, I need to look into that). He wants glorious victories to secure his credentials, but also to show that "we" are mismanaging the war.

And don't forget, he founded Harmony.

Anyways, I think you guys are joking, but try to sort who controls whom. I think part of this is just Htower getting used to his front, but he will need a zion worker if he wants to proceed, I do not artillery attacking cities without being in fortresses.
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                    Guys, it's obvious Htower is criticizing us so he can make a run for the government when the next elections come around.
                    Incorrect, I only wish to kill my enemy with more deadly weapons of which I hope to have many.
                    He wants glorious victories

And don't forget, he founded Harmony.
                    That was my twin brother, he died when the Brits left and he tried to present a Palestinian suicide bomber with a flower and the bomber blew them both up.

I think part of this is just Htower getting used to his front, but he will need a zion worker if he wants to proceed, I do not artillery attacking cities without being in fortresses.
                    Bingo

Comment

just dont forget the other fronts in your desperate atempt to win votes

Comment

Who wants votes? I want tanks!

Comment

we will see come next election .... as for tanks , they are needed in the egyptian war.....

Comment

That was my twin brother, he died when the Brits left and he tried to present a Palestinian suicide bomber with a flower and the bomber blew them both up.
                            Glad you have learned from the hippies foolish sacrifice.

Who wants votes? I want tanks!
                            Everybody wants tanks. If you are nice to the Defense and Econ Ministers, maybe they will build or buy you one. Of course, the COS would have to give it to you as well.

Seriously though, with more than 2,000 still in the bank, I think we should get some tanks for next month as well.
                            David Disraeli
                            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

lots of tanks hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                                Seriously though, with more than 2,000 still in the bank, I think we should get some tanks for next month as well.
                                I'll settle for another WW2 artillery and maybe a a rushed palmach on the river line

Comment

Working...
                                X