No announcement yet.

December 1947: Happy Hannukah, Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I will be building units in Jerusalem. We need to kill those stacks around the city, there's artillery in one of them, and that one is causing a lot of trouble.

Do you think you'll need a relief column? I can arrange that from Tel Aviv, if we get a few units in order there. And would you prefer another defensive unit (hagana or machine gun) or would you prefer fortifications built this turn? I can probably organise a relief column from Tel Aviv for next month, arriving within two/three months,

Comment

Ack! FiGu has attached the wrong save... Can someone send him a PM, please? (my PMs don't work).

Comment

I was wondering why so many units were in Jerusalem and we didn't have the Har El Brigade.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

I would most like troops.
          What I think we might need most is an Army to recapture Jerusalem if the AI decides to make an all-out attack.
          Vote Democrat
          Support Democracy

Comment

I think talk on Jerusalem should be on the front page that POTUS has not here.

That being said, I think I column from Tel Aviv should be sent. Also, the stack with the arty should be killed, and we may consider rushing city defenses instead of machine guns in the city.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Is this the right one?
              Attached Files
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

MID DECEMBER 1947 REPORT

I have come up with a revolutionary organizational concept. Each front commander now has a code:

Northern Front: General Mikhoels (yaroslav)- M
                Home Front: General Sadeh (Azazel)- S
                South East Front: General Berg (POTUS)- B
                Sinai Front: General Unknown (FiGu)- F

Cities under your command will be noted thus. When I add, remove cities from the fronts, they will be more easily kept track of.
                Attached Files

Comment

How do you plan to relieve West Jerusalem when there are enemy infantry on hills blocking the road? Without artillery you have no chance of defeating them.

Comment

How do you plan to relieve West Jerusalem when there are enemy infantry on hills blocking the road? Without artillery you have no chance of defeating them.
                    The Chief of Staff has a few aces up his sleeve... You'll see. Jerusalem will be relieved! I deliver on my promises!

Comment

Man! We have 6 grand lying in the treasury, while my defences are thinner than paper? what's up?!

I am not even talking about the complete absense of defence troops! This is wrong!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        Man! We have 6 grand lying in the treasury, while my defences are thinner than paper? what's up?!

I am not even talking about the complete absense of defence troops! This is wrong!
                        Pressure your party leader as well.

And I would like to thank for the Generals for two reasons.

1. Killing Arabs well.
                        2. Being punctual while doing so.
                        Last edited by PinkyGen; November 16, 2003, 14:28.
                        David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence

The Chief of Staff has a few aces up his sleeve... You'll see. Jerusalem will be relieved! I deliver on my promises!
                          Oh I can't wait to see this. You're going to try and kill off fortified troops on ills using infantry. To make matters worse, you're promising EVERYONE artillery when we don't have enough artillery to go around. Then you ask me to purchase outrageous stuff for defence, so how do you expect to distribute this artillery you have promised?

Comment

Oh I can't wait to see this. You're going to try and kill off fortified troops on ills using infantry.
                            Comrade, your lack of faith is most disappointing. GOD is on our side! I will relieve Jerusalem next month, godwilling!

And I'll tell you what's outrageous! It's outrageous that my commanders have no arms and there's 6,000 gold in the treasury! That's outrageous!

OOC: All in good fun, Emu. Don't take any of this personally, please.

Comment

To me it's pretty obvious we're all playing rolls here, not to all though

Anyways, sure, we have 6000 gold BUT only the AA-artillery COS wanted in the Golan heights costs over 1000 gold. So it might be a good idea to let a rutn go before we rushbuy. Anyways I'll se what I'll rushbuy when the Defence Minister have posted his turn
                              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Ok, let a turn for that AA artillery, but RUSHBUY THE SHORE UNITS That's General Ass speaking, and I shall not be defied!
                                /me decides to quit the crazy talk and get some sleep.

g'night.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X