No announcement yet.

Chief of Staff's Apply Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will serve as Chief of Staff if you want me.
    My goals are:
    1. Securing our borders with the Arab nations.
    2. Ensuring that all land within our alotted area of the partition is in our hands.
    3. Preventing the loss of any kibbutz, moshav, settlement, town, or city.
    4. Expanding the borders of our nation in accordance with the directives of the Prime Minister, the cabinet and the Kenesst.
    5. Building the IDF into a first-rate fighting force, and
    6. Protecting the interests of the IDF in all governmental forums.
    Last edited by POTUS; October 9, 2003, 21:05.
    Vote Democrat
    Support Democracy

Comment

Hi,
      I would like a front. By the way, i am non-political.

have a nice day

Comment

I am speechless.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

If I'm chief of staff I will push the borders of Israel from Cairo to Teheran.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

I am speechless.
            So are a lot of us..........
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

When I'm done with the Egyptians, I will force them to deconstruct their pyramids, transporting each stone back to the Nubian quarries where our ancestors were forced to cut them, from where they were forced to drag them!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                If I'm chief of staff I will push the borders of Israel from Cairo to Teheran.
                You are going to stop without liberating our friends in Moscow and Washington?
                Vote Democrat
                Support Democracy

Comment

Part of this military plan will have to be softened....Jews do not abandon other Jews even if that means we take a bigger beating. One of the most important rules in the IDF is not to leave any wounded on the battlefield, even if that endangers a few more soldiers and I move that we do not abandon any towns.

Comment

Originally posted by EmuGod
                    Jews do not abandon other Jews even if that means we take a bigger beating. One of the most important rules in the IDF is not to leave any wounded on the battlefield, even if that endangers a few more soldiers and I move that we do not abandon any towns.
                    I agree, we must fight for every settlement. However, do not expect me to lean on front commanders to try to save a unit that cannot, except through greater losses be saved.
                    Vote Democrat
                    Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by EmuGod
                      Part of this military plan will have to be softened....Jews do not abandon other Jews even if that means we take a bigger beating. One of the most important rules in the IDF is not to leave any wounded on the battlefield, even if that endangers a few more soldiers and I move that we do not abandon any towns.
                      WHICH PART Emu?

We need to form a government. If you have an issue with PinkyGen's proposal we need to talk about it and reslove it now..........
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

El, start choosing front commanders. Keep in mind Centre wants two of theirs appointed, Yaroslav and I believe Azazel. Dispose of the other two as you see fit.
                        David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Congratulations El.
                          I would not mind being given a front.
                          Vote Democrat
                          Support Democracy

Comment

Thanks.

I was going to offer you one. Drop by the tent for a scotch and a front.

Comment

El go ahead and set uo your own thread. Ask for volunteers and begin filling the ranks.

Remeber Azazel (I think) and Yaro 9 (for sure) get a front per our coalition agreement with center.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
                              X