• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Emu

You've a PM.
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

@Steve:

I haven't any doub that everyone in this game, me first, acknowlegdes your hard work setting up the election system. It's a very good job and we're very thankfully to you for that reason

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
        @Nilat:

Former leaders of Harmony: H Tower, Ben Kenobi

Current leader: Stefan (BTW, try his scens: they're wonderful).

But why did he say it to me?
        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I don't know

Comment

I sent Stalin II a PM and he understands now.

Note to EMU:

This is getting to be threadjacking now.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hey guys, I need to know who Center's election judge is going to be asap.

Thanks!
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Guys, for obvius reasons, I can't offer volunteer to do so, because maybe I'll leave Malaga before the elections are closed!

Can I ask you Mikko or Emu to do so? You're the "Politicians" of the party after all

Azazel is out for another week, I think, and Figu... I don't know. Figu could be also the judge if he wants.

Good luck to the party the months I'll be out. And remember, may Israel survive!

Comment

i think Emu should. Not me, not me!

Comment

I guess I could do it, though I would prefer if one of you guys did it.

Comment

I'd like Emu, but I'm leaving and I'm pretty sure that three days of this week (Sunday,Monady and Thrusday) I'll be out. And maybe Tuesday

Comment

Disappointing Election Results
                        Alright everyone, the elections are over and we lost power. I'm very disappointed, not as much by the fact that we lost power but more by the fact that FiGu and Azazel did not vote in the elections at all. If we're going to be an effective party that tries to do well in the elections, then we need everyone in the party to work on improving our party, and especially work on helping us get those election numbers. I guess that's all there is to say.

Comment

Yes, it has been a very disappointing elections. However, I believe Azazel's comp was broken so maybe it was the reason

Comment

Azazel posted stuff... FiGu just didnt bother.

Comment

Hopefully we can get back on our feet. There's no time to waste in forming a good solid opposition! We're going to have to pool our resources to keep a strong opposition so I hope everyone will contribute.

Comment

Regrettabily I'm leaving Saturdya and I'm sure I'll not get Internet until March at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X