No announcement yet.

îôìâú äîøëæ/Centre Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this party stands for a policy of the defence of Israel with limited offense before the war. That is what the target list we are using (I proposed it) is showing. We limited the aggressive One Israel's ability to strike at any target they want and focus on their plan of one united state. I know as defence minister I have focused on lots of defensive spending and have limited offensive spending to a small number of cities.

Also, we can complain about some government action since this was a coalition government. I think one of our biggest assets is experience. Every member of our party has experience in all aspects of the scenario.

Comment

well I have only moved a few ships! wooooooooow
      "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Then in the next knesset we can get you a different position than immigration minister if you like.

Comment

Im not good enough for other positions...

But my job will be a bit harder when the English leave..

Comment

don't worry. my job will be MUCH harder.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

what job is it? what front?

from Life of brian:

"Judean people's front?!"

Comment

If you guys prefer, we could run a campaign devoted to criticizing the opposition in Harmony. Does anyone want to organize it? Azazel, if I recall correctly you had some good ideas last time around.

Comment

Why would we criticize the opposition in Harmony?

btw Emu, if we keep our place in the knesset, do you want to be the defence minister?

Comment

We might want to, depending on what issues we want to focus on. Again, it's up to everyone. I could still be the defence minister I guess, but that all depends. Does anyone else want to run the party and run for the first position in the knesset? I personally think yaroslav would be a great party leader and would be great in the knesset.

Comment

Your the establisher of this party and you are supposed to lead this party. Javier is a great player and I trust he could handle being the head of this party, but I still think Emugod should be.

Comment

Elections shall start in two days or so, Stefan Hartel has shown up to lead Harmony.

And Stalin, Harmony is on its third leader.

Just because you start a party doesn't mean you have to lead it.

Please get your party list updated in proper order.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Thank you for threadjacking, Mr. Nixon. We need Azazel before we can have elections.

Comment

Originally posted by EmuGod
                            Thank you for threadjacking, Mr. Nixon. We need Azazel before we can have elections.
                            Huh? If you are referring to me I dont appreciate it. And this is not threadjacking. It is on topic.

As an Apoly mod I expect more from you than calling people names.

Especially when I did most of the work trying to devise a comprimise agreement to get us a fair election process, that is hopefully safe from potential cheating.

Im not overly impressed Emu, please try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

See election thread on Azazel.
                            Last edited by conmcb25; January 13, 2004, 20:48.
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

And Stalin, Harmony is on its third leader.

Comment

@Nilat:

Former leaders of Harmony: H Tower, Ben Kenobi

Current leader: Stefan (BTW, try his scens: they're wonderful).

Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Working...
                                X