No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was panang kicked out of the party?
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Due to sensitivity of the issue, answer in a PM.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• *ties conmcb up, gags him, and takes him to a happy place with happy thoughts anyway*
        Last edited by Dr. Nick; May 11, 2004, 22:33.

Comment

• I might be looking out for a worthy successor after the next election. I'm considering stepping down and taking up something more relaxing.

Comment

• nothing more relaxing than playing civ !!!!

Comment

• El, I strongly urge you to take that phrase out, I fear the wrath of a Mod with editing powers. (which I don't have).

As for stepping down, seems everyone in the party wants to do that. How about we all switch jobs around instead, get some variety. Someone else can be PM, and I'll take COS or Defense?
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• nothing wrong with that phrase at all ...

Comment

• Certain powers that be would disagree, and as an appointed mod, I must follow the policy. This discussion is supposed to be closed.

I may not have the power to edit people's comments, but I will temporarily close the party thread down if the topic is not changed. Carry out the converstion in PM's.
                  David Disraeli

Comment

• You know, it's ironic as hell that you quoted me there, so that even if I edited it out, it is still there.

And a switcheroo sounds like fun. I'll create the ministry of ****erism, whose purpose is to make sure that there are plenty of entertainers to keep our soldiers happy.

*goes off to draw little 'whore' peoples icons*

Comment

• ok wont mention the point again ...

Comment

• Quote sheepishly edited, just do the same as well? (I see that it is done)

Also, your ministry got astericked out.
                        David Disraeli

Comment

• Rasputin if you REALLY want to know what happened then send me a PM.

I really dont care about it much anymore. I put panag on my "ignore list" months ago, and im a lot happier because of it
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Switching jobs would be OK

But Im not ready to be PM, not now. Too much stuff happeneing this summer (in the Northern hemisphere anyway El )
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• El or Arthedrain, either of you want to be the PM? It's not that much work.
                              David Disraeli

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                                Rasputin if you REALLY want to know what happened then send me a PM.

I really dont care about it much anymore. I put panag on my "ignore list" months ago, and im a lot happier because of it
                                details were pmed to me, no longer need to discuss...

Comment

Working...
                                X