No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current "turn" thread is "stickied", and usually lists what month we are in.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• cool thanks ...
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Major Rasputin from the Siani front wishes to report that the previous Leadership have allowed a city in the southern area of Israel to remain undefended. Despite pleas from the citizens no defence has been sent, this outcry can be heard al lthe to Tel Aviv.

Never again can we allow this type of action to occur, i call on all our party to lobby our government for imediate action on further defence spending, and we must retake this city and desperatly need tanks on the sinai front.

Please do not allow our people to remain under aran control.

Our party stands for the people, liberation and freedom for all hebrews .

Comment

• Tsk tsk. We ARE the government. And we were the government the turn before.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
            Tsk tsk. We ARE the government. And we were the government the turn before.
            previous leadership i referred to was sinai commander who should never have allowed this situation to occur.

The government also hold some responsibility in that it didnt oversee defences well. if it was my party then heads need to roll from the leadeership of my own party.

I hold nothing back from my critiscism, this party needs good leadership and if this is any example of the heads of this party, then the populace will be calling for new leaders.

Many israelis will dies due to the alck of diligence here.

Never again allow this to happen.

I am a soldeir not a politician, but i do have my allegiances with this party of the people.

Comment

• El this is up to you, as you know our "global" priorities are endless.

I look to you to keep the big picture in mind and guide the builds and rushes for myself and Arthedain.

With that being said, I expect Rasputin to fight for whatever he can get at his front. That is his focus

Its up to you to prioitize what is truely important in the big picture Thats your focus
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Indeed, I understand the heap of responsibility on me... I wanted to try and launch an offensive against Egypt, but evidently that will be postponed, as the Egyptian front is not too wide and I can be comfortable with fighting inside their territory.

I was planning on holding the Golan, no 'heroic counterattacks' until the Syrian and Lebanese units are exhausted, using that two focus on expanding into our immediate interior and taking the war into Egypt.

Comment

• Major Rasputin fully understands there is a bigger picture, but the men and women under my command are truly irate. Will be hard to hold moral high if we dont recieve support from central command, my forces are demanding we take action agaisnt the terrorists in our area.

Will do my best to hold onto what we have already and ensure no Egyptian heads further into Israel.

Comment

• I am going to have to take a less active role in this game. I just have too much work. if I can, I will play, just not sure if I can.
                    Vote Democrat
                    Support Democracy

Comment

• sorry to see you go....

Comment

• Bump.

Elections are coming up.
                        Who is here, and who wants to run for what? Specifically, anybody else want to run for PM? I'm beggining to feel a bit too much like a real life Ben Gurion or Nehru. Though those were capable guys, I'm wondering if we should switch. After all, George Washington only served two terms.
                        David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkyGen
                          Bump.

Elections are coming up.
                          Who is here, and who wants to run for what? Specifically, anybody else want to run for PM? I'm beggining to feel a bit too much like a real life Ben Gurion or Nehru. Though those were capable guys, I'm wondering if we should switch. After all, George Washington only served two terms.
                          hi ,

, well there is some time left on the agenda , .....

each member should be emailed to ask if they are still in the game and if they want to work on it , ....

then lets say next week we go for elections , .....

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• goood idea !!!

Comment

• Panag, you were kicked out of the party, please don't post here again.
                              David Disraeli

Comment

• Well I'm here and I will vote.. I don't wanna be economic minister again though, since I've been it two times.. I don't know what else to be though..
                                "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                                It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Working...
                                X