Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with the Foreign Ministry job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"oh good, great"? Must be something I missed from the first two games.
    I think we should give the job to James and not john b/c James actually ran for the position. And no, he didn't actually lose.
    And a good point, Hydey.
    April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
    Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
      Let JA have the job but if we get any spam post ("oh good, Great") then he must be removed from office and the game.
      spam is a moderator's job, part of the forum and has very little to do with the playing of the game. Now if for some reason a punishment for spamming was a ban, then it would be reasonable to remove a minister, otherwise no.

And now that that is settled, could we please return to the topic of whether James Adams should be Foriegn Affairs minister even though he tied with the banana. No more talk of spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        And now that that is settled, could we please return to the topic of whether James Adams should be Foriegn Affairs minister even though he tied with the banana. No more talk of spamming.
        It seems to me the poll speaks for itself.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
        Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

spam is a moderator's job, part of the forum and has very little to do with the playing of the game. Now if for some reason a punishment for spamming was a ban, then it would be reasonable to remove a minister, otherwise no.
          Off course spam is a mod's job, but in a demogame the players have the right to choose and remove any minister they want. Whatever the reason behind it.

Comment

Just like in a real democracy?
            April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
            Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

It looks like the banana had more influence then our VP...

Good luck James,welcome in the world of primitive foreign affairs.

Shade
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

ya, congrats!
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                X