President's Leave of Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's Leave of Absence

Sorry I wasn't able to get the first session of the month played by now. I'm leaving to go home for spring break in a couple hours, so I'll be on a civ2-less computer until next saturday. During this time, I authorize cavebear to play the next session, so if ministers want to send him their reports that'd be great.

Enjoy the Spring Break President ixnay.

We will expect you to be "tanned, rested, and ready" upon your return.

Meanwhile, Ministers can send their reports to me at:

cavebearathome@comcast.net

I will play as soon as I receive the reports, but tomorrow at the latest (the recommendations for Science, War, and City-Planning are pretty clear from the posts).

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Science Report: Plastics->Laser->SuperConductor->fusion power

After superconductor I reccommend dropping the science rate somewhat in favor of taxes. and after fusion power, zero the science rate altogether
      Last edited by H Tower; March 8, 2003, 13:35.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        Science Report: Plastics->Laser->SuperConductor->fusion power

After superconductor I reccommend dropping the science rate somewhat in favor of taxes. and after fusion power, zero the science rate altogether
        Sounds good to me.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

SCG - Are there any changes to the table you posted? I've just noticed there were some requests by the Minister of War. And could you email me the spreadsheet? Printing it from the post comes out in very small font for some reason.

Comment

just emailed - main adjustments were listed in my comments in the smc thread.
            Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Working...
            X