No announcement yet.

*&^*&&^ mongals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with SCG. Bribe Kazan first to see how the situation changes. We'll surely gain from it, we just don't know for sure how much. Even if we somehow gained nothing useful (unlikely but possible), we can still kill the Cavalry. Probably the Kerman Cavalry will be sufficient, but definately if we follow up with a Naples Rifle.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I would bribe the cav unit first, then take the city next turn.

Looks like we will have a lovely northern colony area to help pump out SS parts later...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        I would bribe the cav unit first, then take the city next turn.
        The spy should have enough movement to investigate Kazam (to see what is there) and still corrupt the cavalry if Kazam doesn't pose a threat. If there are several extra units in the city, I'd convince it of the error of its ways, since they may wind up attacking Naples and wasting both sets of resources.

Reguarding unhappiness, the only risk of unhappiness with the proposed actions if we attack the Cavalry. bribing would have no effect because its in a fortress. If we attack and the Kerman Cavalry loses, we have to either attack with a wounded cavalry in Naples, or a vet rifleman who would then bring discontent with it moving.
        Insert witty phrase here

Comment

investigating kazan doesn't real mean a whole heck of a lot though, the mongols have a very active transport fleet moving units over quite often. i wouldn't count on having a safe back door if we go after the cavalry

Comment

Working...
          X