Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship chain?

Comment

where you can move a caravan from one ship to another and thus move a caravan all the way around the world by ship in one turn

Comment

i think i get it

Comment

how long till you get to playing?
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
            Ship chain?
            I criticized that option in the Hydey's report...
            JCP
            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

The people wants play turns now !
              JCP
              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Hier, Hier, I'm bored!!!
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I've played a couple of turns, but seeing as none of you critics will get off your hineys and be Trade Minister of City Planner, I've gotta do it myself. And as this is the weakest part of my game, it's not making it any easier - and is really slowing it down.

Comment

were not running with a full cabiinet? how barbaric
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I'm sure you would be welcomed as a volenteer War4ever

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Everything will be back on a smooth track shortly, I'm sure. Relax...
                        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

DE will be fine, if he hurries up .

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

DE is "hurrying" through his first session as President as fast as he can while doing justice to the expectations of all the Citizens. The first session is always the hardest!

Give him a break, OK? By the end of his term, I am confident that you will all be pleased with his accomplishments!
                            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Which brings me to a queastion to ask of any former Presidents.

The first session I played, I was actually quite nervous. It is one thing to play for yourself, it is quite another to play for other people. Did any former Presidents feel nervous about their *first* time playing a game session?

Comment

no not at all, its only a game

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X