Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atawa
    They have railroad without steam
    One other possibility springs to mind - if they landed straight into an unoccupied and isolated Celt city (eg on a remote island somewhere), they could have taken Railroad from the tech choices on occupation, but never actually met the Celts by contact with a unit. Seems a bit unlikely though....
    "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's about how many people you can slaugher playing the game...." - BruceTheStupid, 2400BC.

Comment

I doubt it, they are too far apart.

Comment

I wonder, can H tower pm the result to the next Pres! (Whoever it might be)
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
          I doubt it, they are too far apart.
          So the game's cheating against us - so what's new?
          "It's not about whether you win or lose, it's about how many people you can slaugher playing the game...." - BruceTheStupid, 2400BC.

Comment

So true! I suppose the question is: "In what way is it cheating in this instance"? I've had the impression that the computer pays attention to whom a civ has made actual contact with. But, as you said, so what's new?

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
            X