Celts: 1784

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celts: 1784

Our biggest conider of making are lives a living hell.... lets just stick with peace.
    Attached Files
    A- Peace :love:
    3.45%
    A- Peace for free though
    27.59%
    A- War: kill them all :evilgrin:
    0.00%
    A- War: don't attack.
    0.00%
    B- Trade tech.
    10.34%
    B- Steal tech.
    10.34%
    B- Do nothing.
    10.34%
    C- Trade goods
    20.69%
    C- don't trade goods
    10.34%
    Banana!
    6.90%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

The list of there cities:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

There homeland(1):
      Attached Files

Comment

There homeland(2):
        Attached Files

Comment

you have 3 day

Comment

good work John
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

thanks (Note: theres no reiting party, sorry)

Comment

didn't you get the invite.

arty:

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

No, thats ok though, I'll come back to goverment work when the new game comes along! (As Pres.!)

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
                    No, thats ok though, I'll come back to goverment work when the new game comes along! (As Pres.!)

very very

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey

very very
                      oh what? I have ex. now!

Comment

19 cities !
                        Be cautious!
                        JCP
                        Paris, FRANCE

Comment

The Celts are dangerous to us. I don't want to give them anything that will assist them, not even the gold for being the destination end of our trade routes. We can send our trade goods elsewhere.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                            The Celts are dangerous to us. I don't want to give them anything that will assist them, not even the gold for being the destination end of our trade routes. We can send our trade goods elsewhere.

I agree, better keep trading with Chinese then giving them 5+ traderoutes

Comment

the celts are too far away with to be good trading partners, let's trade with someone closer

Comment

Working...
                              X